RECTANGLE Body Shape
A RECTANGLE body shape usually has more of an athletic build.
Usually your shoulders and hips are pretty well aligned with the waist line.
You want to focus on your curves or creating curves to define your waist.
- Off the shoulder, scoop neck, and round-open necklines.
- Tops or dresses with collars or ruffles.
- Mid or high rise skinny jeans.
- Pencil, a-line, or tulip skirts.
- Hip length jackets or blazers that gently shape the waist.
- Belts to define your waist.
- Cropped pants or slacks.
- Square necklines.
- Crop tops.
- Drop waist jeans or jackets.
- Boxy tops or tunics.
- Straight dresses or skirts.